Excellent Salary & Benefits Discussed on Application
about 1 month ago
Our Client are currently seeking an experienced Trust Tax Senior Manager to join the firm’s Leatherhead office.
As a Senior Manager, reporting to the Trust team leader, your role will be to provide trust tax advisory and compliance services to ensure that clients are compliant with the current UK taxation requirements and to provide advice and tax planning as required.
The current portfolio of clients consists of a mixture of UK trusts and estates as well as a number of international structures, located primarily in Jersey but also further afield.
The key focus is on providing excellent client care as well as implementing business development initiatives and managing the team. Therefore, to be successful in this role you must be comfortable initiating and developing business opportunities and able to build strong relationships with your clients
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assistance with management of the trust and estate tax team.
- Dealing with all correspondence and advice on client trust tax matters.
- Assisting managers and partners with their client needs.
- Assisting Tax Directors and Partners with more complex enquiries and planning
- Being a part of the firm’s private client tax team and assisting with technical back-up
- CTA or ACA and STEP qualified with relevant practical post qualification experienc
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the UK trust taxation requirements
- Experience in trust and private client tax planning
Should you be working within Trusts at Senior Manager Level and looking for a new role in the Leatherhead area then please apply below!
For more information on this vacancy please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood; firstname.lastname@example.org / 01173 291054