Newcastle upon Tyne
£Dependent on Experience
22 days ago
Clark Wood is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating throughout the United Kingdom within the Public Practice Accountancy & Tax sectors. Our core client base consists of Accountancy Practices ranging from Big 4, Top 10 & Mid-Tier firms through to independent regional firms and sole traders.
Clark Wood are currently working with a specialist tax boutique who are looking to recruit a Trust Tax Accountant in their Newcastle office office.
As a Trust Tax Accountant you will assist in the provision of specialist advice on Private Client focussed matters including trusts (employment related trusts, family trusts and potentially charitable trusts and foundations), IHT/Estate planning, CGT planning, wills and probate.
As part of the role you will be responsible for a portfolio of trust clients and will require a working knowledge of various types of trusts and trust structures. You will need strong communication skills as the role includes liaising with clients as well as lawyers, intermediaries and other service providers.
• Maintain and develop existing relationships with clients and assist in developing new relationships with third party referrers and their clients.
• Assisting in managing private client matters, with a particular focus on trusts.
• Administration of trusts and estates (including tax compliance, accounts preparation and record keeping).
• Advising on Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax matters (including planning).
• Assisting with estate planning reviews for clients focussing on asset protection.
Ideally ACA / CTA / ATT / STEP qualified
Knowledge of private client tax / trust and estate tax and planning experience from a professional advisory firm would be beneficial.
For further information on this role please contact Richard Kinsey at Clark Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org / 07949 239 757