Excellent Salary & Benefits Depending on Experience
22 days ago
Tax Manager / Senior Tax Manager – Camberley
Our client are a local independent firm of Accountants in Camberley who are currently looking for a Tax Manager / Senior Tax Manager to join the firm.
The successful candidate will be working as either a Tax Manager or Senior Tax Manager and will be ATT and preferably CTA qualified with experience of both personal and corporate tax and a good knowledge of VAT, Research and Development, Trusts and Inheritance Tax
You will have up to date knowledge of tax legislation and will contribute to technical/training/marketing activities
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for advising on the following taxes: Income tax, Corporate Tax, VAT, Research and Development, P11D, Form 42
• Maintain detailed working knowledge of the impact on tax in respect of changes to accounting standards and guidelines
• Manage a portfolio of personal tax clients
• Prepare personal, partnership and corporation tax returns, particularly the more complex cases, along with reviewing working paper files prepared by other members of the team
• Reporting to the Tax Director
• Follow existing systems, update them, and develop new ones as appropriate
If you are based in the Camberley area and fancy a new opportunity as either a Tax Manager or Senior Tax Manager then apply below!
For more information on this role and opportunity then please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood – 01173291054 / firstname.lastname@example.org