£58,000 to £65,000
18 days ago
Our client are a local firm of Chartered Accountants in Wimbledon are looking for a Tax Manager to join the business.
Our client are looking for an experienced Tax Manager to lead and manage multiple operations of the tax practice area and to deliver quality tax services, that will increase the firm’s reputation.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
· Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within time frame
· Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
· Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
· Identify and mitigate tax risks
· Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
· Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
You will have proven work experience as a Tax Manager and have excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns.
Should you be based in Wimbledon and keen on a new Personal Tax opportunity then please do not hesitate to apply below.
For more information on this role please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood; email@example.com / 07920 557121