Salary Dependent on Experience - Highly Competetive
about 1 month ago
Private Client Tax Director – Southampton
Our client are an independent, director-led firm of Chartered Accountants in Southampton, currently looking for a Private Client / Personal Tax Director to join the team.
The Private Client Tax Director role requires a strong business leader with good interpersonal skills who will make a major contribution to the future growth of the firm.
The responsibilities of the Private Client Tax Director will include:
• Develop the operating strategy of the private client tax team and be an advocate for the wider strategic direction of the firm - developing and executing the strategic plan for the firm.
• Demonstrate strong commercial skills in the management of teams and assignments, striving to maximise profitability through leadership and influence.
• Consistently provide outstanding client service standards and build strong relationships with clients as their principal business advisor.
• Be directly involved in providing tax advisory projects to clients and for the efficient and technically correct delivery of compliance.
• Regularly develop new business from existing and new clients and business contacts.
• Develop the potential of individuals and teams to maximise their capabilities and career development.
The successful candidate will have recent practice experience - at a minimum of Senior manager level – likely to have managed a sizable portfolio – minimum of 5 years PQE.
You will be CTA Qualified and have Personal Tax advisory focused experience and be comfortable running and delivering tax planning assignments.
For further information on this role please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood - firstname.lastname@example.org / 07920 557121