2 months ago
Clark Wood are working with a National firm of Accountants in Manchester who specialise within Accounts, Audit & Tax, they are currently looking to recruit a high calibre Personal Tax Senior to join the team.
The successful candidate will proactively manage their own interesting and varied portfolio of clients to include HNWIs, partnerships and Trusts.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with all aspects of compliance work.
- Preparation of tax computations.
- Filing of personal tax returns.
- Dealing with client and Inland Revenue queries.
- Identifying planning opportunities.
This presents an exciting opportunity for a recently qualified or part qualified ATT. Full training will be given and study support is available for CTA examinations.
Should you currently be working within a firm of Accountants within Personal Tax then please apply below!
For more information on this role then please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org / 01173291054