2 months ago
Our client are an Independent firm of Accountants in Norwich with a broad presence across Norfolk, they are looking for a Personal Tax Manager to join the team.
The successful candidate will be a ATT or CTA Qualified Personal Tax Manager or Personal Tax Assistant Manager looking to step up in to a Manager vacancy.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy Personal Tax Team. Reporting to the Personal Tax Partner, you will be able to effectively manage a portfolio of clients, identify tax planning opportunities and develop excellent client relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm of accountants within an office that consistently attracts new clients and can offer longevity and an excellent working environment.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of personal tax returns for clients including complex individuals, professional partnerships and partners, medical practices and entrepreneurs
- Sound capital gains tax experience
- Preparation of trust tax returns
- Experience of trust accounts preparation an advantage
- Some experience of inheritance tax issues
- ATT, STEP or CTA qualified (further training support can be provided)
Should you be based in Norwich and looking for a new opportunity within Personal Tax then please apply below.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood; email@example.com / 01173291054