Royal Leamington Spa
£40,000 to £50,000
about 1 month ago
Clark wood is looking for a Personal Tax Manager to join a firm in their Leamington Spa Office.
This role would suit someone currently looking to step up from Tax Senior/Assistant Manager and will provide the opportunity to build upon, and share, your existing personal tax knowledge and experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of personal tax work (primarily compliance, but with some advisory), together with the day-to-day management of an established personal tax team, with varied levels of experience, and based across two sites.
The role will include the management of a small personal tax portfolio of clients with more complex affairs, so the ability to build and maintain exceptional client relationships will be key.
The advertised role requires an in-depth knowledge of personal tax (including, but not limited to, sole traders and partnerships, trusts and estates, capital gains, residence and domicile issues) and the ability to discuss these areas accurately and in a confident manner to both clients and when managing and developing junior members of the team.
Qualification and Skills (requirements):
• CTA/ATT qualified with a minimum of three years practical experience in a senior personal tax role (or the equivalent gained by experience).
• Client driven with a good commercial awareness.
• Strong leadership and personnel management skills.
• A team player.
• Ability to meet deadlines and solve problems.
• Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and organisational skills.
• Excel at problem solving and analytical thinking
• Experience with Iris Personal Tax software.
• Previous experience in managing a team.
Should you be working in Personal Tax at the moment and keen on a new role in Leamington Spa, then please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org / 07920 557121