£28,000 - £35,000
8 months ago
Our Client a leading international London accountancy practice are seeking an ambitious Outsourcing Semi Senior/Management Accountant to join their vibrant dynamic team.
Based in the City Centre this prestigious practice have a particular focus on the international tech sector and advise some of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in the world.
The successful candidate will ideally have gained a good understanding of preparing full monthly management accounts and working to strict monthly reporting deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who has gained a good grounding in management accounts/outsourcing and is now looking for more responsibility in their next role.
As an Management Accountant you will be given responsibility of your own portfolio of clients, and receive on the job training to complement your technical knowledge.
The role can be seen in more detail below.
- Control of a portfolio of clients
- Preparation of monthly journals including but not limited to, comprehensive multi territory and departmental salary journals, prepayments, accruals and depreciation
- Preparation of accurate departmental monthly financial reporting packs
- Preparation of compliant VAT returns
- Delegating tasks to Financial Administrators with full review of their work
Review of payment runs
- Maintaining excellent relations with clients, acting as a key point of contact
Understanding client contracts, ensuring a thorough understanding of the contracted scope of work
AAT Qualified with previous experience in a similar environment
Experience of producing Monthly Management Accounts
For further information on this role please contact Jack Wyatt at Clark Wood - firstname.lastname@example.org /