W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9dbgfyaybxb29kl2pwzy9iyw5uzxitzgvmyxvsdc1uzxcuanbnil1d

Mixed Tax Senior Manager

  • Location

    Cheltenham

  • Sector:

    Tax, Corporate Tax , Personal Tax, Mixed Tax

  • Job type:

    Permanent

  • Salary:

    £55,000 - £75,000

  • Contact:

    Jack Wyatt

  • Contact email:

    jwyatt@clark-wood.co.uk

  • Job ref:

    JG-10942

  • Published:

    26 days ago

  • Expiry date:

    2019-04-23

  • Consultant:

    Jack Wyatt

Clark Wood are currently working with a leading independent firm in Cheltenham who are looking for a Mixed Tax Senior Manager / Director – Partnership Opportunity

You will need to have experience of managing a team of 10 +

You will need to give advice to a wide range of private clients and business types from UHNW entrepreneurs, owners of long standing family companies, accompanied by a broad knowledge of financial planning.  

The role is approximately 80% client interaction, mainly planning and advisory; the other 20% dealing with complex compliance maters and assisting the team.

CTA/ACA/ACCA Qualified

The position can be tailored to the individual’s experience and aspirations.
 
For further information on this role please contact Jack Wyatt at Clark Wood - jwyatt@clark-wood.co.uk / 01173 291056