Excellent Salary & Benefits Discussed on Application
3 months ago
Our client are one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK who are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs.
Our client offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Mixed Tax Senior at the Blackburn office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for a number of client relationships, supporting them on a variety of compliance and advisory matters
- You will be their principle point of contact, working closely with them to understand business developments, ensuring they are up to date with their compliance obligations and legislative changes, helping them assess the impact for them and keeping abreast of opportunities
- Responsible for the timely billing of compliance fees for work completed on your client portfolio and for negotiating fees on any additional advisory work
- Preparation of personal tax returns and delivering ad hoc advisory services to owner managers
- Reviewing corporation tax returns and computations and ensuring the efficient and risk managed delivery
- You will have opportunity to be involved in complex advisory projects including international tax services (corporate and individuals), group reorganisations, employment taxes and VAT, ready for review by a tax advisory manager.
- Responsible for complying with all internal risk management procedures
- Demonstrate an ability to analyse and interpret data, identifying business issues and applying technical knowledge appropriately
- Lead, motivate and coach junior members of the team, working with a great team of like-minded colleagues all focused on supporting each other to perform at their best.
As a Mixed Tax Senior at the Blackburn office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- You’ll be professionally qualified, preferably CTA, ACA or ACCA
- Technically strong, with experience of advising clients on complex tax-related issues
- Awareness of how to open up new business opportunities
- Demonstrate coaching skills to develop junior members of the team and add true value within the dep
Should you be based in Blackburn or in the local North West area with Mixed Tax experience and fancy a new interesting opportunity then please apply below!
For more information on this role please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood – 01173291054 / email@example.com