£35,000 - £40,000
almost 2 years ago
Our client is a leading firm of Chartered Accountants in Stockport who are currently looking for a Mixed Tax Manager to join the growing Tax Team.
The firm is searching for a passionate tax manager who is looking to further their career in a mixed and exciting role.
The company has a reputation for delivering tax solutions to clients and developing talented tax professionals and provides an excellent environment for anyone to further develop their career.
There is a clear opportunity for progression and development within the firm and in return this firm can offer a competitive salary and a friendly working environment.
The tax manager will be allocated a varied portfolio of clients and the role will involve:
• Review of personal, partnership, LLP, trust and corporate tax returns.
• To be able to recognise and advise on planning points for clients that may arise as a result of tax return reviews or other correspondence.
• Review of simple ad hoc advisory work prepared by team members.
• To be able to respond to client partner requests for information on planning opportunities with appropriately researched and documented alternatives.
• Preparation of detailed and technical tax advisory reports for clients.
• Correspondence with HMRC where enquiries are raised into self-assessment tax returns.
For further information on this role please contact Jack Wyatt at Clark Wood - firstname.lastname@example.org / 01173 291056
If this specific vacancy is not quite what you are looking for please contact us to investigate alternatives; you can send your CV to this job or contact us directly. Refer a friend or colleague to us and receive a minimum of £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role