Clark Wood are delighted to be working with a leading firm of accountants in Alton who are looking to strengthen their tax team with the addition of a Mixed Tax Manager.
Reporting to the Tax partner, and leading a small team, you will be responsible for a varied portfolio personal and corporate clients. The portfolio comprises of a mixture of directors and high net worth individuals whose tax affairs are of varying complexity. The portfolio also includes partnerships and some Trust work.
The role will offer a good blend of compliance work and advisory focused projects. Advisory experience in trusts and estates welcomed!
The ideal candidate would be CTA qualified or equivalent with considerable relevant practice experience including exposure to both advisory & compliance work.
The firm have an excellent reputation across the area and can offer a stable and progressive platform to progress your career!
• To manage the tax compliance matters of a varied portfolio of clients
• To identify and discuss with partners opportunities for tax planning.
• Provide support to partners on advisory and project tax work.
• To organise the effective time management of own workload, planning and prioritising, and working closely with Senior Management.
• Provide support across the wider Tax and Accounting Team with the provision of ad-hoc technical support for other staff members.
• To undertake any ad hoc projects as requested by the partners.
If you are currently working as a Tax Assistant Manager/Manager and looking for a new opportunity in the Alton area, then please apply below!
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Jack Wyatt at Clark Wood – 01173291056 / email@example.com