over 1 year ago
Clark Wood is delighted to be working within an Independent firm of Accountants in Abingdon who are looking for a Senior Tax Manager to assist and provide technical support to the whole firm.
The successful individual will provide specialist advice to the firm’s larger clients and will develop the firms advisory offering to the Oxford area.
Reporting to the local directors and the tax director this role should appeal to a candidate who wants to make the next leap in their career:
- The role will be primarily building the firms OMB offering to existing clients as well as new. This will include R&D tax claims, EIS/SEIS, tax planning for groups as well as tax due diligence.
- Tax compliance & planning for large groups clients including corporate interest restriction, group losses, transfer pricing.
- CT transactional advisory work including M&A; group reconstructions; business exit planning
- Managing and training staff
- Providing technical support to the 4 offices in the firm on a wide range of issues
For more information on this position please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org / 01173291054