£55,000 - £60,000
2 months ago
Corporate Tax Manager - (Film & TV) –
£55,000 - £60,000
Are you an ambitious Corporate Tax Assistant Manager/Manager looking for a new opportunity specialising within Film and TV?
Tax Specialists Clark Wood are delighted to be working with a nationally renowned practice in London who are seeking a Corporate Tax Manager to join their ever growing corporate tax group to carry out a new role in assisting with the firm’s substantial film, television and video game client base.
Their clients include all the major Hollywood Film Studios, many leading independent film production companies, and some of the largest Television Production companies in both the UK and the USA. In addition, they act for leading Video Game publishers and developers, and a range of related industry companies such as post-production and visual effects providers, film financiers and agents.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing their own portfolio of corporate clients, and for dealing with a wide variety of compliance and advisory services. Duties will include:
Duties and responsibilities:
• Reviewing and submitting Film, Television and Video Game Tax Credit Claims
• Advising clients on the conditions of qualifying for these and other Creative Sector Tax Credits
• Advising on Production Structures and reviewing structure documentation to ensure they are compliant
• Managing the corporation tax affairs of other companies and groups within the sector
• Delivering high quality tax advisory services to clients on a wide range of issues
• Assisting with ad hoc projects including due diligence, restructuring, R&D, share schemes
Contact Jack Wyatt at Clark Wood to discuss – firstname.lastname@example.org / 01173291056