£40,000 - £48,000
26 days ago
Public Practice and Tax recruitment specialists Clark Wood are currently working with an established regional firm with modern offices in Edinburgh who are looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager into their expanding team.
Based in Edinburgh, this Corporate Tax Manager role offers an excellent salary and benefits package, as well as flexible working options.
* Manage an interesting and varied Corporate Tax client portfolio
* Oversee and review all compliance for Corporate Tax team
* Provide relevant tax planning and advice
* Manage and develop the Corporate Tax team, providing feedback and coaching as required
* Manage fee aspects of the client engagement and handle due diligence client take on procedures
* Work closely with Partners to further develop the business
* CTA qualified or equivalent experience
* Experience gained in a Practice environment
* Experience of both compliance and advisory
* Experience of supervising a team and reviewing work
For further information on this role please contact Jack Wyatt at Clark Wood; email@example.com / 01173 291056
If this specific vacancy is not quite what you are looking for please contact us to investigate alternatives; you can send your CV to this job or contact us directly. Refer a friend or colleague to us and receive a minimum of £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role