£55,000 to £70,000
24 days ago
Corporate Tax Manager – Oxford
Our client are a firm of Chartered Accountants in Oxford who are currently recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager to join the business.
This role would suit someone with strong UK practice corporate tax experience.
Full training and support will be given to further develop your skills and abilities for a long-term career within our practice.
This role will involve a mixture of compliance and advisory work.
Your core responsibilities will include:
• Helping clients with a range of tax activities including restructures, management buyouts, demergers and succession planning
• Innovative tax planning for corporations, stand alone and group companies
• Bespoke advisory work
• Liaising and collaborating with the compliance team and other divisions to identify potential tax planning projects and other areas where advice on corporate tax issues may be required
• Leading potential new client meetings bringing them on board
• Contributing to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and assisting with business development activities
• Inputting to service and product pricing, including assisting with new client quotes
• Promoting the interests of the firm to clients, prospective clients and other third parties
• Ensuring assignments are completed to a high standard, on time and within budgets
• Working in accordance with defined systems and procedures as well as challenging the status quo where there may be a more efficient or better way of doing things.
Should you be based in the Oxfordshire area and keen on a new Corporate Tax role then please apply below.
For further information on this role please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood - firstname.lastname@example.org; 07920 557121