W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9dbgfyaybxb29kl2pwzy9iyw5uzxitzgvmyxvsdc1uzxcuanbnil1d

Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager

Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager
London
Excellent Salary & Benefits

Accountancy practice recruitment specialists Clark Wood are working with a very well-regarded and prestigious firm of chartered accountants in central London who are now looking to add an Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager to support their continued growth plans.

This highly progressive firm have a fantastic presence across the wider South East region and they are known for providing a consistently excellent level of service to their clients, whilst also being renowned as a fantastic place for individuals to develop their careers and experience due to the wide diversity of exposure they can offer.

As an Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager, you will undertake a varied role in which you will gain exposure to a diverse array of interesting clients from a variety of business sectors. The role will be weighted towards audit with this accounting for approximately 70% of the workload, with the other 30% being comprised of accounts, tax and advisory work.

The role will see you having hands on involvement with the management of audit assignments, playing an active role in the planning and delivery of assignments on owner managed businesses and group structured entities. You will also be responsible for preparing and reviewing complex statutory accounts and group consolidations.

As an Assistant Manager you will be client facing and will be responsible for the supervision of junior staff, assisting in their development as they progress. Joining this firm’s audit department you will play an integral role in the continued growth and success of the team.

The ideal candidate will be ACA / ACA Qualified, ideally with 2-3 years post qualification experience, and will have recent experience of undertaking a mixed audit and accounts position, which would have included leading audit assignments.

This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a forward-thinking firm in central London who value their staff immensely and place genuine emphasis on professional and personal development. For your expertise, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and benefits package by this well-regarded firm.

Duties & Responsibilities:

Prepare the audit plan and ensure it appropriately addresses audit objectives
Take an active part in the audit planning and fraud discussion to identify audit risks and appropriate audit strategy
Oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion
Ensure planned audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives
Supervising & developing more junior members of staff
Accounts preparation for limited companies as well as some sole traders & partnerships
Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns

Skills:

ACA / ACCA Qualified or Finalist
Experience of leading Audit assignments

For further information on this role please contact Curtis Reid at Clark Wood - creid@clark-wood.co.uk / 01173 291057

If this specific vacancy is not quite what you are looking for please contact us to investigate alternatives; you can send your CV to this job or contact us directly. Refer a friend or colleague to us and receive a minimum of £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role