3 months ago
Specialist Accountancy Practice recruiters Clark Wood, are working with a independent firm of accountants who, as a result of continued growth, are seeking to recruit an ambitious Accounts Senior to join their team in Winchester.
The successful candidate will have excellent experience of working in a varied general practice position including Accounts Preparation and Tax work. Candidates who are ACA / ACCA Qualified those at the final stages of their studies both be considered
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join an established and reputable firm where there will be genuine opportunities for career progression.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Preparation of limited company statutory accounts and corporation tax computations and returns
• Assistance with business advisory work
• Reporting to partners – you will be involved with preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and SME’s
• ACA / ACCA / AAT Qualified or Qualified by experience
• UK Accountancy Practice experience is a necessity.
• Local to Winchester!
Should you be interested in the above position and be based in the Winchester area then please do apply below or contact me for more information
Will Langdon at Clark Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org / 01173291054