Excellent Salary & Benefits Depending on Experience
8 days ago
We are excited to be working on behalf of one of largest of Accountants, who are currently looking for either a Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant to join their Business Services team and to focus on Solicitor Accounts Rules.
The successful individual will be based close in or nearby and have a sound knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules.
You will also ideally be experienced in accounts preparation for partnerships/ and limited companies
Experience within Sage & would also be ideal!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, carrying out and carrying out Solicitors Accounts Rules ( ) testing, on-site and in the office
- Leading the team on-site, ensuring audit procedures are adhered to fully
- Dealing with the completion of annual accounts and tax computations, for both incorporated and un-incorporated businesses with up to £5M turnover
- Dealing with the completion and submission of self-assessment tax returns for Business Services clients
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
To discuss this role further then apply below or contact Will at Clark Wood – email@example.com / 01173 291054