3 months ago
We are excited to be working on behalf of a fantastic firm of Accountants & Financial Planners in Salisbury who are looking for an Accounts Senior within their rural & agricultural team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with our growing Rural team in Salisbury to provide a range of accountancy services to rural businesses.
You will also ideally be experienced in accounts preparation for partnerships/LLPs and limited companies along with rural businesses.
Experience within Sage & Xero would also be ideal!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with the completion of annual farm and rural business accounts and tax computations, for un-incorporated businesses up to £5M turnover
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
- Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
- Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email
To discuss this role further then apply below or contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org / 01173 291054