£35,000 to £38,000
about 2 months ago
Our client are a firm of Chartered Accountants in Liss, Hampshire, who are actively recruiting for an Accounts Senior to join the firm.
The successful candidate will be AAT / ACA / ACCA Qualified or QBE and have good experience of working within a firm of Chartered Accountants.
Salary range is £25,000 - £38,000 per annum (dependent upon experience).
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of sole trader and partnership accounts from source records.
• Preparation of limited company statutory financial statements from source records.
• Preparing corporation tax computation calculations and basic tax planning.
• Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
• Management Accounts preparation and operation.
• Accountancy training of junior staff members and trainees.
• Other professional service roles demanded by a busy accountancy practice serving many different clients in different industry sectors.
Should you be based in the Liss, Hampshire / Petersfield area and be keen on a new opportunity then please do not hesitate to contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood; firstname.lastname@example.org / 07920 557121