Excellent Salary & Benefits Depending on Experience
15 days ago
Our client are one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK who are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs.
As an Accounts Senior at our Holywell office you will manage a portfolio of clients alongside preparation of accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships.
You will have strong experience of working within practice and have exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery.
As an Accounts Senior at our Holywell office, your main responsibilities will include
- Prepare and review statutory accounts
- Prepare and review monthly management accounts
- Statutory audit work
- Review quarterly VAT returns
- Regular client liaison to offer general business advice
As an Accounts Senior at our Holywell office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- ACCA/ ACA or equivalent professional qualification or several years’ experience
- Working knowledge of Xero, Kashflow, Sage, Excel and Iris or CCH desirable
- Broad range audit experience including planning, controlling and completing diverse range of assignments
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- Possession of strong team working skills
- Demonstrable ability to take responsibility and use initiative
Should you be based in Holywell or in the local North Wales area, have Accounts experience within a firm of Accountants then apply below!
For more information on this role please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood – 01173291054 / email@example.com