£35,000 + Excellent benefits
3 months ago
The firm have an established agricultural client base, therefore the ideal candidate would have an understanding of Farms and Estates.
This Haverhill firm of Accountants was established over 12 years ago and operates from three offices across East Anglia.
Reporting directly into the practice Partner, your main responsibilities will be:
- Accounts preparation, reviewing and completing accounts
- Management accounts
- Tax returns and tax planning
- Maintain working relationships with clients
- Assisting in the continued growth of the firm by acting for new clients
- General practice management, including liaising with our Practice Administrator
Experience required for this role include:
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the agricultural sector
- Prior experience as a Practice Accountant
- ACCA/ACA part qualified
- Xero, Quickbooks, Digita experience useful
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Full UK driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity for a part qualified Accountant based in Haverhill or close to Haverhill to join a progressive and developing firm of Accountants.
A good salary, training contract and client base is available for the successful individual.
For further information on this role please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood, 01173291054 or email@example.com