£30,000 to £36,000
23 days ago
Clark Wood is working with a pro-active firm of Chartered Accountants in Leeds, who offer the provision of accountancy, audit and taxation services to a wide-ranging client base.
The firm’s clients are wide ranging in type and size, with locations predominantly based across Yorkshire and North East of England.
This role will suite candidates with extensive practice experience who wish to stay and progress in a firm.
Candidates will ideally be ACA/ACCA qualified or QBE and have managed their own client portfolio.
Key tasks and day to day responsibilities include:
• Preparation and production of statutory accounts and tax computations from client records for Limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships and LLP’s.
• Preparation and submission of VAT returns to HMRC, accurately and to required time requirements (MTD and other).
• Preparing management accounts.
• Filing/submitting of prepared company accounts to Companies House.
• Contacting HMRC regarding corporate tax affairs.
Key Skills and Essential Criteria:
• ACA/ACCA qualified, with experience of working with a wide range of clients.
Should you be based in the Leeds area and have experience working as an Accounts Senior then please apply below.
For more information please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood; 07920 557121 or firstname.lastname@example.org