£26,000 to £32,000
about 2 months ago
Our client are a firm of Chartered Accountants in Bridgwater, who are actively recruiting for a Accounts Semi Senior or Accounts Senior to join the firm.
The successful candidate will be AAT / ACA / ACCA Qualified or QBE and have good experience of working within a firm of Chartered Accountants.
Salary range is £26,000 - £32,000 per annum (dependent upon experience).
The firm also offer a 35 hour week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of sole trader and partnership accounts from source records.
• Preparation of limited company statutory financial statements from source records.
• Preparing corporation tax computation calculations and basic tax planning.
• Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
• Management Accounts preparation and operation.
• Use cloud accounting tools to process transactions, prepare and post journals, update all ledgers, perform bank reconciliations ready for the monthly reporting process, maintain records of our clients using accounting software packages including QuickBooks, Xero and Sage.
• Accountancy training of junior staff members and trainees.
• Other professional service roles demanded by a busy accountancy practice serving many different clients in different industry sectors.
Should you be based in the Bridgwater, Somerset area and be keen on a new opportunity then please do not hesitate to contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood; email@example.com / 07920 557121