£24,000 to £38,000 DOE
4 months ago
Our Client are a firm of Chartered Accountants based in Banbury are looking for an enthusiastic qualified or part-qualified accountant to join our growing rural business services team.
The ideal person would be from an Accountancy background, be based close or near to Banbury and have a background in rural / farming accounts.
• Preparation of accounts, VAT returns and tax computations from client records, for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
• Assisting clients with their financial record keeping, which is increasingly moving to Cloud-based solutions.
• Preparation of corporation tax returns and personal tax returns (additional training will be provided if needed).
• Supporting managers and partners as part of a focussed client service team, which will include responding to client queries in a professional and timely manner.
• Training and mentoring junior members of the team.
Key skills and Qualifications
• ACA / ACCA fully or part-qualified, or AAT qualified
• Experience of preparing accounts and related business tax computations
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Willingness to learn and consider the bigger picture
• Proven verbal and written communication skills
Should you be based in the Banbury area and have experience as an Accounts Senior within Practice then please apply below.
For more information please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood; 01173291054 or email@example.com