£22,000 + Benefits
15 days ago
Our client are one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK who are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs.
Our client offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Accounts Semi Senior at the Stockport office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining excellent client relationships with managing agents;
- Preparing service charge accounts using a range of software such as CCH accounts production and Microsoft Excel;
- Adhere to relevant professional standards;
- Manage your time to ensure timely completion of assignments and contribute to financial and other performance targets;
- Complete the Level 4 AAT apprenticeship through Kaplan, the Baldwin Group’s chosen training provider.
Should you be based in Stockport or in the local Manchester area with Accountancy Practice experience and fancy a new interesting opportunity then please apply below!
For more information on this role please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood – 01173291054 / firstname.lastname@example.org