Excellent Salary & Benefits Depending on Experience
2 months ago
Clark Wood is currently looking to recruit a talented Audit Senior for our Audit team in our Southampton office.
As an Audit Senior will be working with several managers and directors as well as the wider managerial team within the office.
This is a key role in Southampton to work within a strong team and there is the opportunity for the successful candidate to develop into a manager in the future.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Planning, execution and completion of audits reporting to managers and partners.
• Preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required.
• Co-ordinate planning at clients including liaising with relevant departments within the firm.
• Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties.
• Leading on-site audit teams and completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
Contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood to discuss further – email@example.com / 01173291054