£32,000 to £35,000
3 months ago
Our client are one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK who are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs.
Our client offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As an Audit Senior at the Middlesbrough office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing assignments.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients
- Work liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality client service
- Supervising a small team
- Coach and train junior staff
- Some assignments may require travel
- Ability to project manage to meet deadlines and budget constraints
As an Audit Senior at our Middlesbrough office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Technically capably in audit and financial reporting
- ACCA/ACA or equivalent professional qualification or several years’ experience
- Some IFRS experience desirable
- Knowledge of FRS 102 and new UK GAAP
Should you be based in Middlesbrough or in the local North East area, have Accounts & Audit experience within a firm of Accountants then apply below!
For more information on this role please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood – 01173291054 / firstname.lastname@example.org