about 2 months ago
Our client is a Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants in Cambridge who are currently recruiting for an Accounts & Audit Senior to join the team.
The split for this role would be around 70% Audit and 30% Accounts & Tax meaning it’s great opportunity for candidates looking to broaden their experience outside of pure Audit.
The successful applicant will not only be technically strong but a real ‘people person’. They will work as part of the established team on a mixed portfolio of clients across a range of industries/sectors.
Typical responsibilities include:
• Audit preparation and attendance at client premises (70% of the role)
• Preparing accounts, and drafting tax computations (30% of the role)
• Planning of audits for review by Manager/Partner
• Preparation of compliance tests, required paperwork prior to assignment
• Accounts finalisation, file completion and tax computations
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified or Part Qualified and be experienced in field based audit.
Applicants must be comfortable dealing directly with clients due to the nature of the role and experience in supervising/mentoring junior members of staff would be beneficial.
Should you be based in Cambridge and keen to work within a growing Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants then please apply below.
For more information on this role please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood; email@example.com / 01173291054