Banner Default

Accounts & Audit Senior

  • Location

    Droitwich

  • Sector:

    Audit and Business Services, Accounts & Audit

  • Contract Type:

    Permanent

  • Salary:

    £36,000 to £45,000

  • Contact:

    Will Langdon

  • Contact email:

    will@clark-wood.co.uk

  • Contact phone:

    07920 557121

  • Job ref:

    WL-17796

  • Published:

    22 days ago

  • Expiry date:

    2024-10-31

  • Consultant:

    Will Langdon

​Clark Wood is collaborating with an independent firm of Chartered Accountants in Droitwich, Worcestershire, currently recruiting for an Accounts & Audit Senior to join their team.

Role Overview:

The role will primarily involve audit work (approximately 80% of the time) with the remaining 20% dedicated to preparing accounts and drafting tax computations. You will be responsible for executing company audits accurately and efficiently across a variety of clients. Additionally, there will be involvement in preparing audit exempt financial statements.

Candidate Requirements:

ACA/ACCA fully qualified

2-3 years of experience planning and working on audits of varying sizes within a UK Firm of Chartered Accountants

Benefits:

Competitive salary and benefits package

Opportunity to work with a dynamic and supportive team

Career development and progression opportunities

If you are based in Droitwich or the local Worcestershire area and seeking a new opportunity, we encourage you to apply below.

For more information about this role, please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood:

Email: will@clark-wood.co.uk

Phone: 07920 557121

#CW0724