£35,000 to £40,000
about 1 month ago
Our client are looking for a Qualified Accountant to join their growing practice in Exeter. (The firm are based close to Exeter Airport).
This is a superb opportunity for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual, to be exposed to a number of different businesses in varying industries.
You’ll be primarily responsible for assisting management to provide small and medium sized businesses with accurate and timely audit, accounting and taxation support.
The ideal candidate will have experience within an accountancy practice and be part-qualified/ Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA) or equivalent commercial experience.
You will also ideally have external audit experience.
The key responsibilities for the role will include, but are not limited to:
• The completion of year-end accounts for businesses and associated tax computations.
• Acting as Audit Senior in respect of Audit assignments.
• The preparation and submission of VAT returns.
• Assistance with the preparation of personal tax computations.
• Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients.
• Using cloud based accounting systems.
Should you be based in the local Exeter area and keen on a new role then please apply below.
For further information on this role please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood - firstname.lastname@example.org / 07920 557121