£24,000 to £35,000
about 1 month ago
Our client are looking for a Semi Senior / Part Qualified Accountant to join their growing practice in Alton, Hampshire.
This is a superb opportunity for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual, to be exposed to a number of different businesses in varying industries.
You’ll be primarily responsible for assisting management to provide small and medium sized businesses with accurate and timely accounting and taxation support.
The key responsibilities for the role will include, but are not limited to:
• The completion of year-end accounts for businesses and associated tax computations.
• The preparation and submission of VAT returns.
• Assistance with the preparation of personal tax computations.
• Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients.
• Using cloud based accounting systems.
Who we are looking for:
• Part-qualified/ Qualified accountant (ACCA/ICAEW/AAT)
• Audit experience would be desirable.
• Willingness to learn and work within a team.
• Good communication skills.
• Experience with accounting software’s would be beneficial.
• Proficient on excel and word.
Should you be based in Alton and keen on a new Accounts & Audit role then please apply below!
For further information on this role please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood - firstname.lastname@example.org / 07920 557121