Excellent Salary & Benefits Depending on Experience
5 months ago
Accounts & Audit Manager – Leeds
Our client, a Leeds based firm of accountants currently have an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual who has a proven track record in accounts preparation and audit.
This Leeds based firm can promise an exciting and bright career if you are as passionate as we are about accountancy.
For this position – Accounts and Audit Manager – we are ideally looking for someone who can tick the following boxes:
- Experience supervising a team of Audit staff within Practice.
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Knowledgeable on cloud based products
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Experience of auditing including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures
- Strong organisational skills
- Previous experience managing people
- Up to date with all technical aspects of accounts and audits
For further information on this role please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org / 01173 291054