15 days ago
Our client are one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK who are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs.
Our client offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
The firms Kettering office are currently recruiting for an Accounts & Audit Manager.
As an Audit & Accounts Manager at our Kettering office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide an off/on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
- Some IFRS experience desirable
- Knowledge of FRS 102 and new UK GAAP
- Knowledge of group accounts desirable
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients
- Broad range audit experience including planning, controlling and completing diverse range of assignments
Should you be based in Kettering or in the local Northamptonshire area and fancy a new challenge Accounts & Audit opportunity then please apply below.
For more information on this role please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood – 01173291054 / firstname.lastname@example.org