Excellent Salary & Benefits Depending on Experience
8 days ago
We are excited to be working on behalf of a fantastic firm of Accountants & Financial Planners in Taunton who are looking for an Accounts & Assistant Audit Manager to join the firm.
Due to new client acquisition and company growth, our Taunton audit team is going through a sustained period of growth, leading to excellent career prospects for you to look forward to.
You will be ACA / ACCA Qualified and have post-qualification experience in audit, a good working knowledge of compliance, regulation and bespoke audit and accounts software
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Leading larger and more complex audit assignments
• Audit planning, carrying out and completing statutory audits of corporate clients, both on-site and in the office
• Taking responsibility for managing workloads and meeting deadlines
• Leading the audit team on-site, ensuring audit procedures are adhered to fully, all hours are correctly recorded and budgets are met
• Supporting the manager and partner group on ad hoc projects and assignments
To discuss this role further then apply below or contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood – email@example.com / 01173 291054